- One yard or more of St Patrick’s Day themed fabric
- A large bowl or platter with a 16-inch (or more) diameter to use as a pattern (or you can draw out a circle on pattern paper)
- Eyelet trim
- Brother PS 500 sewing machine
- Fabric chalk or marking utensil
- Straight pins
1) With right sides of the fabric together, trace a circle on the fabric around the edge of the large bowl or by using your circle pattern
2) On one layer of fabric pin the trim around the edge facing inwards onto the right side of the fabric and sew it in place.
3) Lay the second circle with the right side down on top of the circle with the trim, pin it all together, and sew around the edge leaving a 3-4 inch opening.
4) Turn the finished circle right side out.
5) Press, being sure to turn-in the raw edges of the opening
6) Top-stitch for a clean look and you are ready for your St Patrick’s Day celebration!